Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Canon Rebel T3= OH HOLY WOW EH?!

So in the previous post I named a few supporters- Mr. Home Depot, Smokey the Bear, and well...my Momma are being called to the foreground.

Momma- how hard can you rock for showing up to graduation after flying down from New York to Atlanta, driving four hours, and showing up at the house just before we left to go?! Honestly amazing.

Mr. Home Depot- you helped us get through a very difficult time.

The Gemaw- I almost neglected to mention you, almost.  But you are the most dedicated, faithful, giving, generous, unwavering, and faithful person I could ever know.

Smokey the Bear- your awesomeness knows no bounds! And because of that you have given me a dream I had long put aside and will contribute to this blog more, to my home, my family, and maybe even to my wallet!

SO here you go. Photo-in-undation! Well....three pictures anyway I'm just going to be stingy now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment